Good Smile company came with this incredible PVC version of Yuri, the protagonist from the Angel Beats series.
The figure consists of numerous details that stay true to the original artwork.
The uniform, the gun, the other parts of the equipment and she looks younger and cuter than she was in the anime.
The producer was Sanzigen, manufactured by the good Smile Company.
Yuri is one of a kind. The story of Angel Beats set us into this afterlife universe where people tried to pass their existence and move on .
Yuri was angry with her fate so she decided to fight against God and her minions. The show is very good – you gotta check it out if you didn’t saw it.
The figure will hit the market April next year and she can be pre-ordered for 4.695 yens.
Sorry for being away from this blog these several days but I haven’t felt like writing anything at all, well I don’t feel like writing now either but…
So, how you’ve been doing? As for me, I’m very busy with work and shit plus that I began writing on my final paper [The values of the radio transmitted information] and I don’t know which way to continue.
I haven’t seen any anime at all. I haven’t played nothing but Counter Strike and Quake 2 lately [when I was in the mood]. I just saw some movies and then most of the times I was sleeping to regain my powers because [you know] I work.
I can’t wait for the Christmas to arrive to have some peaceful days and enjoy the holidays. Nothing else to say though…I just try to hang in there and be myself all the time. Sometimes life sucks, sometimes it’s cool – I have to move on all the time.
I just happen to have three free days [thank you Lord] so Imma be in here a few times to let you know that I’m still into what you search on this blog.
Best wishes to you all!
Well, sometimes I just can’t get enough of some games. Obviously Doom 3 hits the spot. Why this love for a single game? Well, because it is awesome as it is and it’s not the fact of continuing a great sensation that started with the classical shooter. Nope, Doom 3 is something different and I’m going to explain this loud and clear.
– Doom as a story is containing several interesting parts. You take one organization that has available options for people who are motivated to cross the moral barriers, for money or for the love of science. If I would be there, knowledge would be the reason of my actions.
– From the beginning, we can see how developed the scientific site is. UAC has unlimited funds as stated in the game, so the people in higher places provided everything.
– The conflict is almost revealed when the counselor and Sarge enter the facility. Amazing things will happen soon, Betruger says.
– The Personal Data Assistant [PDA] is the most useful device conceived for the game. You can access information that helps you understand the situation you’re in. It can provide data about security codes and other things that require your attention.
– Super Turbo Turkey Puncher 3 – that’s my kind of game :)) you can see the similarities between Doom and this playable mini game.
– The great thing about escorts is that you can get aid in confronting imps, zombies or whatever comes your way. And you cannot get lost.
– When things get dark, things get messy. And as an optional treat, these scenes are meant to scare the shit out of you. Boo!