Well, sometimes I just can’t get enough of some games. Obviously Doom 3 hits the spot. Why this love for a single game? Well, because it is awesome as it is and it’s not the fact of continuing a great sensation that started with the classical shooter. Nope, Doom 3 is something different and I’m going to explain this loud and clear.
– Doom as a story is containing several interesting parts. You take one organization that has available options for people who are motivated to cross the moral barriers, for money or for the love of science. If I would be there, knowledge would be the reason of my actions.
– From the beginning, we can see how developed the scientific site is. UAC has unlimited funds as stated in the game, so the people in higher places provided everything.
– The conflict is almost revealed when the counselor and Sarge enter the facility. Amazing things will happen soon, Betruger says.
– The Personal Data Assistant [PDA] is the most useful device conceived for the game. You can access information that helps you understand the situation you’re in. It can provide data about security codes and other things that require your attention.
– Super Turbo Turkey Puncher 3 – that’s my kind of game :)) you can see the similarities between Doom and this playable mini game.
– The great thing about escorts is that you can get aid in confronting imps, zombies or whatever comes your way. And you cannot get lost.
– When things get dark, things get messy. And as an optional treat, these scenes are meant to scare the shit out of you. Boo!